A small roguelike, sort of inspired by 7DRL but created over a slightly longer (monthlong) timespan.
The relics have long since fallen to disuse, and the spirits in the area have become restless. Armed with your two bonded knives, your job is to reactivate those relics and restore the calm.
HOW TO PLAY
- WASD to move. QEZC to move diagonally.
- IJKL to aim (UON, to aim diagonally), then SPACE while aiming to throw a knife.
- Attack by throwing knives, or running into enemies.
- After you throw a knife, you can walk up to it to pick it up, or teleport to the knife from the menu. Teleporting costs 1 media or 1 HP.
- The goal is to activate a relic on every floor, which you can do by attacking it. The relics play music, and glow when activated.
- A colorful gas called media spreads throughout the dungeon. The more media in the tile you're standing in, the stronger your attacks become. Note that this is true for enemies as well.
Music is Mind Scrape by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Fonts are Ruler and Sins by somepx
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.